Virtual Booking - Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully before booking your Virtual Drumming Event
- Please select one of the available session times offered on our Online Scheduling Calendar (the link is provided at the top of the booking form and original emailed quote)
- To secure your Booking our Virtual Booking Form must be completed, and a 50% booking deposit paid within 7 days of receiving your invoice
- Zoom / Webex Login will be provided to you and your group on receipt of completed booking and full payment
- Your Zoom / Webex Login is strictly for Event Participants Any non-permitted logins will be charged for as 'additional participants'
- Balance of payment is due 7 days prior to your event unless otherwise stated on your invoice.
- At short notice, FULL payment will be required on booking to guarantee service delivery
- If full balance payment is not received prior to your event, Afrobeat reserve the right to no-show. Your deposit will be held in lieu of cancellation fee.
- Cancellation Policy - 50% cancellation fee will incur 14 days or less prior to your event
- 100% cancellation fee will incur 7 days or less prior to event
- Late payments will incur a 10% late fee
- Session time may be rescheduled Your booking will allow ONE change of date if necessary. A nominal Admin fee of $33 may be charged if we need to do this manually for you. Please provide notice in writing no later than 48 hours prior, and follow this up with a rescheduled date on our online Virtual Events Calendar. Sooner is better so that the 'session time' may be offered to another client.
- Any bookings postponed to a future date by the client must be rescheduled to occur within 3 months of the original booking date or forfeit any payments already made
- The quoted/invoiced amount is a fixed fee for the duration, activity, and number of participants as described on your Booking Form.
- Additional Participants may be added. Please advise in writing no later than 24 hours prior. You will be invoiced separately. Payment due same day.
- The fee will not be reduced in the event of a lesser number of participants attending on the day or late start by client group
- Program Delay Because our Virtual Programs are scheduled back-to-back, we are unable to go over the scheduled finishing time.
- Covid-19 We understand the situation is in constant flux. We will be happy to reschedule or provide a full refund in the event that Covid or its restrictions have impacted your event.
- In the rare / unlikely event that an Afrobeat Facilitator is unable to deliver on the day due to sudden illness, or circumstances that are beyond our control, the client will be given the option of receiving a full refund or reschedule the event for a later date.
Filming / Recording Policy
- No filming or recording permitted. It is an infringement on our Copyright & IP to record or video an Afrobeat Virtual Drumming Event over Zoom or Webex without prior written permission.
- You agree that Afrobeat may record your virtual Event for training purposes.
© Afrobeat 2021. All Rights Reserved