Indonesian made Djembes – Quality African drums at affordable prices!
These are quality djembes hand crafted in Indonesia that sound as good as they look and come in a variety of sizes to suit any budget, age, and application.
We use these drums every day in our workshops and interactive drumming shows!
Perfect as a gift, first drum; for kindergartens, schools, and community groups.
What makes these drums a great investment?
- High quality tensile, nylon-core yachting rope that provides better tension and stays tuned longer. This means less ongoing maintenance
- Natural goat skin cleaned with organic wash (not chemically washed or irradiated) to give a much better sound and durability than 99% of other imitation/souvenir djembes
- Drum shells that are solid, sustainably sourced mahogany offering affordability without compromising on quality
- Design and play-ability that continues to evolve to bring you a better product
- Well rounded edges that make playing these drums easy
Get advice 1300 910 448
Bulk order shipping quotes – email@example.com
Order yours today!