Returns / Refund Policy
We have a 30 day returns Policy
We ONLY accept returns if
- item damaged in transit
- item is not as described in the listing
- item is faulty
We are happy to provide a refund or exchange on return of the item (in new unused condition, and in its original packaging).
Damaged in Transit
Items will occasionally be damaged in transit.
When this is discovered please notify Afrobeat immediately by email email@example.com or phone 1300 910 448.
Provide description and photos of all damaged goods in an email along with your name and phone number.
We will provide a return address for you to send the damaged product/s directly at cost to you (the buyer).
Afrobeat will refund this once the returned damaged products are received. The buyer (you) are entitled to either a refund plus the return postage OR a replacement along with refund of return postage.
Item is not as described in the listing
Please note that no 2 drums are ever alike. Product images are an example only.
Each drum is unique and will vary in appearance (colour, carving, rope colour) and sound.
To make your choice simple and easy when it comes to your greatest drumming investment, our African Djembes are custom made for you on order.
‘Pimp-my-Djembe’ allows you to control the type of Shell, Rope Colour, and Skin density to suit your playing needs.
These drums will not be refunded or exchanged unless they are found to be damaged in transit or faulty.
If you find any of our products (excluding drums) to be different than described and you are not 100% satisfied with the quality of that product, we are happy to provide a full refund or exchange it for another item of equal value on its return.
You pay the cost of return postage.
Item is faulty
A refund or exchange will be honoured if your item is faulty (for example; a manufacturing fault)
The Returns process
- Notify Afrobeat immediately of your intent to return an item
- Outline the reason for your return, provide a photo if the item has been damaged in transit, or showing product fault, and what action you wish to take (refund or exchange) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include your name and phone number
- We will provide you with a special returns postal address
- Item must be in original order, new, unused, and still in its original packaging
- Return your item in the original delivery packaging where possible (applies more specifically to drums)
- Once received by Afrobeat, your return will be assessed
- We will issue a refund by the same means you purchased including a refund for the return postage.
If returned item is found to be in proper working order as listed, and not as the buyer described, return freight and re-stocking fees will be charged to the buyer.
AFROBEAT retain the right to refuse refund for products that are returned damaged, soiled, used, or unable to be resold.